Dawson County stayed true to their Republican demographic – including the Presidential vote.
- Republican Donald Trump: 13,393 (83.32%)
- Democrat Joe Biden: 2,486 (15.47%)
- Libertarian Jo Jorgensen: 196 (1.22%)
As for U.S. Senate, David Perdue took 83% of the votes with voters in Dawson County.
- Republican David Perdue: 13,214 (83.01%)
- Democrat Jon Ossoff: 2,287 (14.37%)
- Libertarian Shane Hazel: 417 (2.62%)
In the Special Senate Election, former Ninth District Representative Doug Collins prevailed in Dawson County. However, FYN reported that Loeffler and Warnock will be advancing to the January runoff.
- Republican Doug Collins: 7,344 (46.34%)
- Republican Kelly Loeffler: 5,259 (33.18%)
- Democrat Raphael Warnock: 1,506 (9.50%)
In regard to the Ninth District Representative, Andrew Clyde (R) earned 13,422 votes (85.32%) and his opponent Devin Pandy (D) received 2,309 votes (14.68%).
Steve Gooch (R) gained 13,440 (85.76%) votes and opponent June Krise (D) obtained 2,232 (14.24%).
For additional numbers in Dawson County, results are found on the Secretary of State website.